Experience the world in your living room with SMATE Ultra High Definition picture quality which delivers four times as many pixels from the 4K SMART TV’s full high definition panel. Boasting the latest developments in technology, the 4K SMART TV’s ‘SMART TV’ feature will have you connected to the internet in no time bringing you the latest Apps to browse the internet, shop and stream your favourite shows, movies and programs – all at your fingertips.
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
Lloyds Auctions, 105 Sydney Road, Kelso, NSW
By 12 noon Tuesday 14th August
• Secure Credit Card Online (0.95% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods can not be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
• Monday 13th August, 9am - 3pm
• Tuesday 14th August, 9am - 3pm
• Wednesday 15th August, 9am - 3pm
(Please note: I.D is required upon collection by the account holder. In the event of a collection by a 3rd party, verification by the account holder is a requirement. Goods will not be released where this condition is not applied.)
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.