An exquisite collection of Shelly fine china plus other estate items (NSW).
Including a Antique Bundy Clock, early china from William Folley (Pre Shelley), Antique furniture and a selection of silverware and many more collectible vintage and antique items!
All lots must go!
The authenticity of all artworks is guaranteed.
Lloyds Auctions, Bathurst
** NOW OPEN for VIEWING **
Address: 105 Sydney Rd, Kelso NSW 2795
Trading Hours :
Monday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
Lloyds Auctions, 105 Sydney Road, Kelso, NSW
By 12 noon Tuesday 13th November
• Secure Credit Card Online (ZERO% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods cannot be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
• Monday 12th October, 8am - 4pm
• Tuesday 13th October, 8am - 4pm
(Please note: I.D is required upon collection by the account holder. In the event of a collection by a 3rd party, verification by the account holder is a requirement. Goods will not be released where this condition is not applied.)
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.